As a club, our priority is to provide our members with classes which are excellent value for money.
- We always invite you to pay for the first ‘trial’ class to check it is suitable and you find it enjoyable.
- If you choose to continue, enrolment information will be sent to you via email immediately after your trial class.
- We offer an easy monthly payment system with tuition costs spread evenly throughout the year, avoiding the unnecessary burden of unpredictable monthly bills.
- You do not have to re-register periodically to keep your place at our clubs. Charging monthly enables us to guarantee your place on an ongoing basis and your monthly tuition fees remain the same regardless of the number of classes each month.
- We run all year round, closing only for two weeks around Christmas and Bank Holidays, including Easter weekend. All planned closures are taken into account for our monthly fees.
- We have no additional membership fees and allow customers to change club or class times within their membership.
Our subscription fees will hold the place in your designated class, allowing you to come on a weekly basis.
|Pricing (all classes)||1 Hour Class||1.5 Hour Class|
Please use our Contact Form if you would like to book any of our classes.
The ‘Pay-Per-Class’ Option is subject to our PAYG Policy.
- If you enrol on the 16th of the month, subscriptions would cover classes from 16th of each month through to the 15th of the next month and so on.
- We do not charge per class. Instead, your subscription holds the place in your designated lesson.
- The initial payment is one calendar month starting on the day you sign up, plus a four-week ‘protection period’ which guarantees the place in the class for four weeks should there be a problem with the payment (ie a lost, stolen or re-issued debit card). This is all explained in the second part of the enrolment procedure after submitting the contact details, but do get in touch if you have any questions.
- Members will work through our proficiency award syllabus in classes. Awards are available to purchase for £3.50 each via our website shop should you wish to order them, and will be available to collect in class.
- Monthly subscriptions are subject to the cancellation policy detailed in our payment terms.
|Star Membership||1 Hour Class||1.5 Hour Class|
|Sibling or Multi-Class Discount||£30.38 pm |
saving £40.44 a year)
saving £56.64 a year)
|Sibling & Multi-Class Discount||£27.00 pm |
£81.00 saving per year)
£113.49 saving per year)
10% discount (per month, per sibling). Applicable to ALL siblings eligible (STAR members ONLY)
10% discount (per month, per class). Applicable to ALL classes attended.
Please see our STAR Membership page for details and the link to the upgrade option.
|Elite Gymnastics Class:||2 hour session of top level training|
|Elite Gymnastics Class||£67.50 per month|
|STAR Membership Discounts Also Applicable|
|Please note: the 'Elite' classes are offered by invitation only from advanced classes.|
|Trampolining||£160 per hour||Includes: 1 x coach|
|Gymnastics||£195 per hour||Includes: 2 x coaches|
|Combined Gymnastics and Trampoline||£240 per hour||Includes: 2 x gymnastics coaches and 1 x trampoline coach|
Customise your party for FREE!
Choose the duration, games, additional hall hire and best of all you can bring your own food.
To find out more information on Springfit parties, please click here.
*STAR Members get 10% discount!*