What are the benefits of being a STAR member?
– 10% off ALL classes if you do more than one (multi-class discount).
– 10% off classes if you have an immediate family member (mother, father, brother, sister) attending classes on regular monthly subscription at the club (family discount).
– 10% off the cost of parties.
– 10% off club clothing.
– Complimentary wristband or leotard transfer.
– Springfit STAR gym bag.
– Springfit Stickers, pen, sticky notes, keyring and water bottle.
– The opportunity to catch up missed classes if you are away on any week.
How much does it cost?
£35 per year, per member. This includes the complimentary bag and merchandise described above.
Renewals are £30 per year, per child. No complimentary gifts.
Terms & Conditions
STAR membership fees are non-refundable and apply to one individual membership account.
Those who qualify for up to 20% off the standard class price will be notified upon enrolment into the STAR Membership scheme, and the changes will automatically be applied for their very next payment.
You must be on automated monthly payments to be a STAR Member and utilise the benefits associated with it.
STAR Membership benefits apply to individual members. EG if you would like both siblings to receive discounts/benefits, you will need to upgrade both children.
‘Siblings’ are defined as immediate family. Ie brother, sister, parent, child.
Once your membership is submitted, please allow 5 working days for changes to be applied to your next monthly subscription payment.
RENEWALS Are £30 for the year, allowing you to maintain current discount levels. If you would like a new membership pack, please apply as a new STAR Member.
For terms and conditions of catch up classes see springfit.org/catchup
For prices of classes including STAR Membership discounts please see springfit.org/prices
For merchandise information please see springfit.org/product-category/clothing