Bored by boxing? Zapped by Zumba? Jarred from Jogging?
Our adult classes are designed to offer every person no matter how experienced a chance to build on core aspects of physical development in a fun and friendly atmosphere. Our Coaches will help you to do moves that you never thought possible! All classes start with a pulse raiser and a stretch preparing you for the main bulk working on gymnastics skills.
These classes typically do not follow the Springfit Proficiency award scheme, although coaches will be happy to work through the scheme if you would like to.
Why Choose Gymnastics?
- Strengthens the heart (Cardiovascular health)
- Increases energy and sense of vitality
- Firms and tones the muscles
- Improves concentration and mental focus
Want to know more – Click Here to more about the Benefits of Gymnastics.
It is a fun and exciting new concept of using Gymnastics based equipment for fitness and to improve strength, flexibility, range of movement and balance. Not only that you will make friends and have fun – exercise doesn’t feel like exercise when you are having fun!
All classes start with a warm up activity and stretch. These classes do not follow the Springfit Proficiency and award scheme.
Trampolining is an individual sport and you will work your way through a range of skills with an experienced coach working with you one to one, with time to practice and play around with the moves on other trampolines alongside your peers.
- Depending on what you would like to get out of your classes you could come along and perfect all your basic skills which incidentally would make the more advanced skills easier to learn, or you can just come for the enjoyment of being in the air and improving your fitness at the same time.
Members of our adult trampoline classes have the option to follow the Springfit Proficiency and award scheme.
Why Choose Trampolining?
- Reduces cellulite
- The only other sport aside from swimming that uses all the muscles in your body.
- Mentally and physically challenges you to learn new skills.
- Helps with coordination.
Want to know more – Click Here to more about the Benefits of Trampolining.