As Government Guidelines continue to be relaxed and life begins to return to a more normal feel, we at Springfit want to make sure that classes are as safe as possible for you!
- One-way systems are still in place at our venues so please follow any directions given to you by the Coaches
- Masks and face coverings are still required when walking through the communal areas of our venues (unless you are exempt)
- For Adults that remain in Trampolining classes to assist with spotting, please wear a mask/ face covering (unless you are exempt)
- Hand Sanitiser is still being provided and we just ask that you use a little bit before class begins and if you have to pop to the loo during class
- Equipment is still being cleaned before classes and between class changes.
- In classes, remain aware of others and be considerate of each other – some members might not be quite ready to be close to others just yet!
*Remember: if you are experiencing any symptoms, take a PCR Test to be safe. Always follow your local authority’s guidance and advice. If you need to self-isolate due to a positive test or close contact, please let the Springfit Office Team know by emailing email@example.com*
We will always be keeping a very close eye on the latest guidance from the Government and if anything changes, we will send an update out via email as soon as possible, but do keep an eye on the website as we will post updates here too!
For the latest safety measures specific to your venue, click here!