For those who are unable to reserve their place by signing up to regular classes at Springfit, we are pleased to be able to offer the opportunity to book on an occasional Pay-As-You-Go basis.
The price is £8.50 for a one hour class or £11.50 for an hour and a half. See our Club Calendar for any closure dates.
Please take note of the conditions of this offer to avoid disappointment:
1. You must be registered with the Club before you participate in any class, to ensure we have your emergency contact details and note you as a Pay-As-You-Go member.
Please register by creating a Home Portal account at https://springfit.courseprogress.co.uk to receive your unique member number.
2. Places are allocated on a first come, first reserved basis, in classes which allow the PAYG option.
3. Children’s classes are usually full with a waiting list, so are not eligible for Pay-As-You-Go attendance to avoid disappointment.
Usually, only adult classes with spaces available are able to accommodate PAYG bookings, though some of these can also fill regularly. If the maximum number of participants is reached, the class will not be displayed on the booking page.
4. You can only attend if you have pre-booked.
Coaches registers must be accurate. Please contact your Club Manager if you have any questions.
5. Bookings and payments must be made 24 hours in advance of the class.
You can do this at https://springfit.courseprogress.co.uk. All subsequent bookings must be booked via the Home Portal.
Please contact us on 0203 478 0203 if there are any issues.
Please note that if you enrol with monthly subscriptions, you are entitled to the following benefits:
- Your place GUARANTEED in class, EVERY week.
- Discounted prices for classes.
- Eligibility for our Star Membership scheme.
- Work through proficiency awards, earning badges and certificates.
- Invites to competitions and Club events.