This July*, Taster Classes are completely FREE!
If you want to jump into Trampolining, are flipping excited to get into Gymnastics, if you’re a free-running rebel that wants to get stuck into Parkour or are an adult looking to find your new passion for sport, July is YOUR time!
Existing members – take advantage to get a taste of something new!
You will need to book into the class ahead of time and the team at Springfit HQ are happy to help find a class that works for you.
If you want to see the full list of venues and the schedule of classes, click on the big blue button below!
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us to book your Free Taster Class before spaces disappear. We can’t wait to see you in classes!
The Terms & Conditions
- *Free Taster Classes must be enquired for between 00:01 on 1st July 2023 and 23:59 on 26th July 2023. Enquiries received before or after this period are ineligible for the promotion.
- The Taster Class needs to be booked and attended on or before 31st July 2023
- Taster Classes are subject to availability. If a class doesn’t have availability, you can be added to the Waiting List for the class for when a space is available. However, if a space becomes available after the promotion, the standard Taster Class fee will apply.
- Springfit reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time.
- Members are entitled to one free Taster Class per discipline; if you want to have a second Taster Class in the same sport/class type, the Taster Class fee will apply.
- Existing members can make use of the Free Taster Class promotion to try out a new class, different sport or different day/time/venue.
- If you think you may miss the Taster Class, 24 hours notice is required to reschedule the Taster Class. Otherwise, the Taster Class fee may apply.
- If a Taster Class is booked but not attended, this will be classed as the promotion being redeemed.