For Father’s Day 2022, Springfit will be hosting a special event at Oakwood Sports Centre, Horley!
Our Coaches will be on hand to guide adults and children through FUN games that have been designed to allow them to work together. The Airtrack, vault, obstacle course style games, acro-gymnastics and bouncing activities have all been specially thought out to allow lots of teamwork and have a great time!
You can expect lots of high energy things to do, from bouncing on our Trampolines to vaulting and tumbling on our Gymnastics floor. The Team are excited to help children and their adults burn a lot of energy and have a great time!
The event can be attended by anyone! Maybe Dads or Grandads, Mums or Nannas wanting to get in some quality time, or to allow Dad some time by himself… maybe get a round of golf in? Kick back in the sunshine and read a book?
If you want to get booked in, all you need to do is head over to our online store to get your ticket and let us know who is coming! You can use the blue button below to go straight to the store.
Hurry though, there are limited spaces available!
Terms and Conditions:
- Bookings are for the single Father’s Day class on 19/06/2022 and cannot be exchanged for other classes.
- Bookings hold a space in the class for you and your child and as such are non-refundable regardless of attendance on the day.
- All children participating must be over the age of 4 years old before the date of the class.
- Only those named on the booking form may attend the class, due to current capacity constraints at our clubs.
- All Adults attending must be over the age of 18 and be parents or legal guardians of the Child attending.
- The cost of the ‘Ticket’ is to reserve the space for 1x Adult and 1x Child. Any additional attendees outside of this would require the purchase of additional tickets.