What is collected?
We record contact details for members and/or parents/guardians including name, address, contact telephone numbers and email addresses. We also note the gender and date of birth of members and any medical information coaches may need to be aware of. We do not collect any of your payment information. This aspect is handled by our payment supplier who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions. Your email address is shared with Worldpay in order to confirm payment details. We may collect information anonymously about users interaction with our website through Google Analytics.
Who is collecting it?
Springfit Ltd is the organisation controlling data collection and processing for members who have signed up to activities at our Clubs.
How is it collected?
We ask for some basic contact information at the point of booking a trial class at one of our Clubs so we can inform the coaches of who will be attending the session and contact you afterwards to find out if you would like to enrol. Upon enrolment, we request more information to create a member record and allow communication with our members about important administrative aspects and useful information about classes.
Why is it being collected?
Our Course Management software (Coursepro) uses date of birth and postcode information to verify your Home Portal account, where you can view the member’s progress. We also send out emails from within this system using date of birth and gender details to ensure the information is relevant and suitable. We also send out quarterly newsletters from Mailchimp to keep you informed with Club news.
How will it be used?
We may use your personal information to:
- Book you into a class or classes you have requested
- Keep you informed about important Club news and information
- Provide you with information about offers and class discounts
- Process orders that you have submitted
- To carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us
Who will it be shared with?
Springfit never share your personal information with any third parties other than internal systems used to administer your account and manage the classes you sign up to. These include Coursepro for the administration of your class membership, Mailchimp for Club information mailings and Worldpay for information about your payments.
How does this affect you?
You will only receive emails from Springfit via Mailchimp for informative news, Coursepro for class information and bookings, plus Worldpay for information about payments.
What are your rights?
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which Springfit holds about you;
- The right to request that Springfit corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Springfit to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw or restrict your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability).
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer at Springfit as detailed below.
The Data Protection Officer at Springfit is Adam Reynolds who can be contacted by email or telephone using the Club Head Office contact information at the top of this page if you wish to update your preferences with regards to:
- Service emails
- Service telephone calls
- Marketing emails