Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. By using the online payment facility on this website you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
The online payments and recurring card payments systems are provided by the Club and its third party suppliers. The Club may need to update these terms from time to time. Any changes will be immediately effective.
Definitions & Interpretations
The terms used in this agreement have the meanings set out below unless the context requires otherwise:
- “Card supplier” means the institution which owns the debit or credit card you are using on the Online Payment Facility.
- “Instalment term” means the set period and dates over which fees are calculated and fixed, taking into account planned closures.
- “Online payment facility” means the secure online payment system operated by Worldpay on behalf of Springfit.
- “Recurring card payment” means payment collections initiated by Springfit to collect amounts due under the instalment term by charging your credit or debit card.
- “The Club” means Springfit Ltd, trading as Springfit Gymnastics and Trampoline Club. Registered address: 7 Church Walk, Horley, Surrey RH6 7EE
- “You” means the individual setting up a payment via the online payment facility.
Terms and Conditions.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:
- You warrant that in using the online payment facility you are authorised to use the debit or credit card for the payment or payments you are making.
- The Club cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct member account due to you providing an incorrect account number or other incorrect details whether personal or otherwise.
- The Club cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct member account where payment is refused or declined by the Card Supplier for any reason.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, you authorise the Club to charge the debit or credit card account you have provided for instalments within the instalment term described. Instalment terms are fixed for a period of twelve months from September to August across which the subscription fees are equally spread, taking into account scheduled closure dates.
- The Club will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites.
- The subscription fee is to reserve the place in class for as many weeks as classes run throughout the year and are not payments on a per-session basis, nor dependent upon attendance. This means fees will remain the same whether there are five classes running in any given month or two.
- You agree that there will either be sufficient availability under the credit card limit or sufficient funds in the debit card account to make the recurring card payments when they fall due under the instalment terms.
- If a recurring card payment collection fails, the online payment facility will make a second attempt at collection one working day after the first attempt and contact you. If a second collection attempt fails it will make a third attempt at the collection for one further working day and contact you. If a third attempt fails the enrolment becomes void, the membership place may be released and any outstanding amount will fall due for immediate payment.
- We require a minimum of 24 hours notice to process bookings to ensure accurate registers are provided to coaches.
- Subscriptions are subject to automatic renewal, as managed by the Club. You may opt out of the auto-renewal at any point by using the cancellation form provided at www.springfit.org/cancellations at least 7 days before the next instalment due date. The Club will process cancellations and terminate subscriptions. Should a balance still be outstanding, the fee will become due for payment in full immediately.
- Upon the Club’s cancellation of a place, the place will be held for the remaining pre-paid sessions up to when the next instalment was due.
- Payments taken in error by the Club will be fully refunded and any subsequent bank charges applied by the bank will also be refunded provided documentary evidence is supplied by the payer.
- Any refunds requested by the payer as a result of revoking a confirmed booking, not supplying the required notice period, failing to complete the proper cancellation procedure or making duplicate or additional payments in error are at the discretion of the Club and will be subject to an additional £4.00 charge as passed on by the payment facility.
- We reserve the right to amend or withdraw any payment at any point for any reason, but will always notify you in writing if this is necessary.
- All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the Club sets up the facility. Communications to and from the service provider’s site are encrypted.
- The Club shall not be liable for any failure by the payer making payment of fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process, or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
- Online payments of fees can be made by credit or debit card. These payments are not collected by the Club directly but by the online service provider.
- When a member makes an online payment they will receive a confirmation email. If this is not received within 14 days it is the responsibility of the member to check with the Club that the payment has been accepted.
- It is the responsibility of the member, or payer making payment, to ensure that all personal data provided to or held by the club and/or provided to the service provider is clear and accurate.
- The Club will not be responsible for any losses suffered by the member, or payer making payment, as a result of inaccurate information being provided to the club or the service provider.
- The Club may use the personal information provided to it to contact the member, or payer making payment, to clarify or resolve any issues that arise in connection with any online payment made in respect of the fees.
- Advance notices, receipts and failed payment notices will be sent to the payer by email.