If you miss a class for any reason, we are pleased to offer members the option to “catch up” the session by attending another class!
For STAR Members, this is suitable for ANY missed classes whether it’s through cancellation, absence, illness, injury, holidays, unforeseen circumstances or anything else.
For regular members, we offer catch up sessions only for unexpected closures beyond planned closures as detailed at www.springfit.org/club-calendar.
- This offer only applies to enrolled members on automated monthly subscriptions.
- Catch up classes should be arranged for suitable classes to match the ability level of the gymnast (trampoline classes are mixed ability).
- They are only eligible for regular sessions as detailed on our class schedule page (not school holiday sessions or pre-booked additional classes).
- You can attend ANY suitable class that has spaces. Please see www.springfit.org/classes for a list of our trampoline and gymnastics classes. Please contact Head Office for the latest availability on any given week. PLEASE NOTE: We cannot offer attendance in classes that are currently FULL as it would overload them and affect regular paid members.
- Catch up classes must be attended within two months of the class missed.
- Classes can only be booked a maximum of two weeks in advance, and only after the absence has happened in class.
- A minimum of 24 hours’ notice is required to book or cancel any catch-up classes.
- A catch up class cannot be exchanged for a refund at any time, and are not eligible for classes missed due to a Bank Holiday or other planned closures.
- Catch-up classes are offered at the discretion of the Head Office staff, dependent upon availability at each venue.
How to book your catch-up class:
To book your catch-up class, please email Head Office with your preferred class venue, day, time and type, using the details at the top of this page with at least 24 hours notice. We will check availability and make the booking, marking it off against your recent absences. You will receive email confirmation of the catch-up class booking, which is automatically triggered from our Course Management software, and will appear on the register. Please check these details are correct before attending!
If you have any questions or require further information on our “catch up” offer, please contact the Head Office using the details at the top of this page.