It is coming up to the time of the year where you have to start thinking of your New Year’s resolutions.
“According to a recent ComRes poll, the most common New Year’s resolutions include:
- Exercise more
- Lose weight
- Take a more active approach to health
- Learn new skill or hobby
- Spend more time on personal wellbeing
- Spend more time with family and friends
We aim to ensure that we can meet these resolution demands and to make it easier for you we have a new January promotion…
Unlimited Adult Class Pass
This is where instead of paying £33.75 a month for one class per week, you will pay JUST £10 for the whole of January. You will be able to attend any and every class we have!
- Redhill (St Bede’s School) Mondays 8:30 – 9:30pm
- East Grinstead (Jubilee Centre) Tuesdays 12 – 1:30pm
- Horley (Oakwood Sports Centre) Wednesdays & Thursdays 8 – 9pm
- Crawley (Hazelwick School) Fridays 8:30 – 9:30pm
If you like making the most of your money this is one introductory offer you do not want to miss out on. You can now get fit and have fun all at the expense of £10.
You would usually spend £10 on a McDonalds meal – Why not cut that unhealthy habit now and kick start your resolutions, get a months’ worth of adults classes – a better, fitter and a more fun way to kick start health in 2020.
How it works:
- Click here or visit our club merchandise page to purchase the adult pass (ensure you fill out all requested information)
- We will then contact you in regards to the pass and ask which classes you would like to attend (please see above if unsure) – note classes are subject to availability.
- We will then get you booked in and all you have to do is turn up!
Terms and condition:
- The classes must be booked in advance
- Must NOT already be a current member