Between the 14th to 22nd December 2015 we had a record breaking week here at Springfit!!
“Records Week” is an opportunity for gymnasts and trampolinists to challenge their coach (where possible) and hopefully win as well as trying to beat certain moves that other club members have held for the longest, performed the most times, done the highest or furthest. If there is a certain skill not on the list, members are invited to make up their own record and get their name on the leaderboard.
Club records are a great way of providing alternative options for class members to do when they get ‘stuck’ on certain moves from the Proficiency Awards undertaken in classes.
At the end of the week the records were collated from each venue and the website has been updated to show those who performed the impressive feats best. Click Here to read the full list.
New Gymnastics Records included:
- Most forward walkovers in 1 minute set at 18 by Alice Clinton (Jubilee)
- Most round offs in 1 minute set at 24 by Edward Duff (St Bedes)
- Longest bridge walk in 1 minute set at 24m by Katherine Bailey (Oakwood)
- Most twists in one jump set at 2.5 by Aimee Bromfield (Oriel)
- Half turn tables in 1 minute set at 26 by Karmel Bull (St Bedes)
- Back bounces in 1 minute set at 56 by Aylish Moore (Jubilee)
It is good to see Club Manager Adam Reynolds ‘still has it’ setting his own new record of 7 Front landing half twist to back landings whilst at Oriel on the 19th December 2015….who will beat that record this December?! The challenge is on!