As well as recruiting coaches to teach our lovely gymnastics and trampoline classes (see springfitacademy.co.uk/jobs for more info), we are currently hiring for a full-time Marketing and Administration Officer position at Springfit HQ in Horley!
Our unique, friendly and relaxed working environment offers flexible hours and plenty of opportunity to develop with our popular and growing network of Clubs.
We are looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic person who is an excellent communicator with good writing and computer skills. Someone with strong social media knowledge and experience using design software like Photoshop, Canva, Illustrator, Procreate or similar to create vivid and engaging adverts, fliers and videos.
You will need to be a reliable self-starter with an approachable, friendly and positive attitude and an interest in sales and networking who is willing to get stuck in with the rest of the management team.
Ideally, you will have experience in using the Meta Business Dashboard and Google Adwords plus have knowledge of SEO and website editing, preferably with WordPress. You should be available regularly, including during school holidays, and has no pet allergies (we have a small dog in the office).
You would also be responsible for project management of Club competitions and events and budgeting.
Some travel to venues and weekend events is required, so you must be able to drive.
An interest in gymnastics and/or trampolining is useful but not essential.
Here are the full job particulars:
- Starting salary of £22,000 with pension provisions and 28 days holiday per year.
- 40 hours per week (pro rata of 0.8 FTE considered) Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm with one weekend day a month in lieu of weekday hours.
- Based in the Horley Head Office (RH6) with some travel to venues and weekend events required.
What you will be doing:
- Designing and creating digital marketing content and brand campaigns.
- Managing our social media channels and content.
- Attending events and competitions and visiting our venues.
- Supporting and growing our Member base and serving our existing customers.
- Maintaining, updating and developing our website.
- Writing blog posts, email campaigns and press releases.
- Supporting and working alongside our management team in the general running of the business.
- Market analysis, focus groups and Google Analytics.
- Research, cost and initiate further advertising and development opportunities.
- Establishing connections with local schools, nurseries and organisations for advertising.
If you are interested, please send applications along with your CV to Adam Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date 30/9/23