Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. By using the online payment facility on this website you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
The online payments and recurring card payments systems are provided by the Club and its third party suppliers. The Club may need to update these terms from time to time. Any changes will be immediately effective.
Subscriptions paid using the PaymentSense system can be set up for any day of the month convenient to you, and will always be for classes relating to the following month. IE a payment taken on 2nd January or 30th January will always be for the classes in February and so forth.
Definitions & Interpretations
The terms used in this agreement have the meanings set out below unless the context requires otherwise:
- Card supplier” means the institution which owns the debit or credit card you are using on the Online Payment Facility.
- “Installment terms” means the set period and dates over which payment will be charged to the debit or credit card you are using on the Online Payment Facility.
- “Online payment facility” means the internet based payment system operated on behalf of the Club.
- “Recurring card payment” means payment collections initiated by the Club to collect amounts due under the Installment Terms.
- “The Club” means Springfit Ltd, trading as Springfit Gymnastics and Trampoline Club. Registered address: 7 Church Walk, Horley, Surrey RH6 7EE
- “You” means the individual setting up a payment via the online payment facility.
Terms and Conditions.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:
- You warrant that in using the online payment facility you are authorised to use the debit or credit card for the payment or payments you are making.
- The Club cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct member account due to you providing an incorrect account number or other incorrect details whether personal or otherwise.
- The Club cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct member account where payment is refused or declined by the Card Supplier for any reason.
- The Club will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, you authorise the Club to charge the debit or credit card account you have provided for the instalment term described. Instalment terms are set for a period of twelve months from September to August.
- You agree that there will either be sufficient availability under the credit card limit or sufficient funds in the debit card account to make the recurring card payments when they fall due under the instalment terms.
- You agree to a £1.00 charge being added to all credit card transactions, as detailed on the sign-up form for monthly subscriptions.
- If a recurring card payment collection fails the Club will offer to make a second attempt at collection five working days after the first attempt and contact you. If a second collection attempt fails the instalment terms become void, the membership place is released and any outstanding amount will fall due for immediate payment. A £6.00 late payment administration fee will also be applied to all overdue accounts; this fee will also be due for immediate payment.
- Subscriptions are subject to automatic renewal, as managed by the club. You may opt out of the auto-renewal at any point by using the cancellation form provided at www.springfit.org/payments/cancellations at least 7 days before the next installment due date. Should a balance still be outstanding, the fee will become due for payment in full immediately.
- Payments taken in error by the Club will be fully refunded and any subsequent bank charges applied by the bank will also be refunded provided documentary evidence is supplied by the payer.
- Any refunds requested by the payer as a result of not supplying the required notice period or making duplicate or additional payments in error will be subject to an additional £4.00 charge as passed on by the payment facility.
- We reserve the right to amend or withdraw any payment at any point for any reason, but will always notify you in writing if this is necessary.
- All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the Club sets up the facility.
Communications to and from the service provider’s site are encrypted.
- The Club shall not be liable for any failure by the payer making payment of fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
- Online payments of fees can be made by credit or debit card. These payments are not collected by the Club directly but by the service provider.
- When a member makes an online payment they will receive a confirmation email. If this is not received within 14 days it is the responsibility of the member to check with the Club that the payment has been accepted.
- The Club will collect (or may already hold) personal data relating to the member, or payer making payment, including name, date of birth, address and member identification number of the member in accordance with the data protection policy. By agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions the member, (and any payer making payment), accepts and consents to his/her personal data, as detailed in clause above, being provided to the service provider for sole purpose of the service provider offering and administering the online payment facility to the member, or payer making payment.
- It is the responsibility of the member, or payer making payment, to ensure that all personal data provided to or held by the club and/or provided to the service provider is clear and accurate.
- The Club will not be responsible for any losses suffered by the member, or payer making payment, as a result of inaccurate information being provided to the club or the service provider.
- The Club may use the personal information provided to it to contact the member, or payer making payment, to clarify or resolve any issues that arise in connection with any online payment made in respect of the fees.
- Advance notices, receipts and failed payment notices will be sent to the payer by email.