Bored by boxing? Zapped by Zumba? Jarred from Jogging?
- Our adult classes are split into groups to suit all abilities, and are designed to offer every person no matter how experienced a chance to build on core aspects of physical development in a fun and friendly atmosphere.
- Our Coaches will help you to do moves that you never thought possible!
- Classes start with a pulse raiser and a stretch preparing you for the main bulk of the session which could be anything from:
- Floor – working through basic and advanced progressions from forward rolls to backflips.
- Beam – allowing you to improve your balance by walking or even cartwheeling along the beam.
- Trampette – testing your sprinting and jumping skills getting you to manipulate your body to form straight jumps to somersaults.
- Vault – testing your sprinting and jumping skills forming different shapes up to handsprings over the top of the vault
- The classes then finish by testing your mettle in some fairly gruelling conditioning exercises and a slow paced cool down.
WHY CHOOSE GYMNASTICS?
- Strengthens the heart (Cardiovascular health)
- Increases energy and sense of vitality
- Firms and tones the muscles
- Improves concentration and mental focus
Want to know more – Click Here to more about the Benefits of Gymnastics.
- Trampolining is an individual sport and you will work your way through a range of skills with an experienced coach working with you one to one, with time to practice and play around with the moves on other trampolines alongside your peers.
- Depending on what you would like to get out of your classes you could come along and perfect all your basic skills which incidentally would make the more advanced skills easier to learn, or you can just come for the enjoyment of being in the air and improving your fitness at the same time.
WHY CHOOSE TRAMPOLINING?
- Reduces cellulite!!
- The only other sport aside from swimming that uses all the muscles in your body.
- Mentally and physically challenges you to learn new skills.
- Helps with coordination.
Want to know more – Click Here to more about the Benefits of Trampolining.
It is a fun and exciting new concept of using Gymnastics based equipment for fitness and to improve strength, flexibility, range of movement and balance. Not only that you will make friends and have fun – exercise doesn’t feel like exercise when you are having fun!