Springfit Gymnastics and Trampolining Club have classes in the following areas:
Oakwood Sports Centre, Horley.
St Bede’s school, Redhill.
Hazelwick School, Crawley.
Jubilee Centre, East Grinstead.
Copthorne Parish Hub, Copthorne.
For full details on when our classes run, please go to our Class Schedule
We provide recreational sporting activities for children and adults of all ages and abilities, predominantly in the fields of gymnastics and trampolining. All members of the Saturn V Association stand for Safety, Fun and Fitness.
For full details on activities we offer, please go to our Activities page
There are numerous benefits to doing trampolining and gymnastics and with us can ensure the following:
– To increase balance and co-ordination.
– To improve spatial awareness.
– To help with mobility and understanding different body positions.
– Increasing strength, flexibility.
– Increasing fitness levels.
– Have fun and make friends!