WELCOME TO SPRINGFIT.ORG!
Home of Springfit Gymnastics and Trampolining Club, operating at:
- Oakwood Sports Centre, Balcombe Road, Horley.
- St Bedes school, Carlton Road, Redhill.
- Hazelwick School, Three Bridges, Crawley.
- Jubilee Centre, Charlwoods Road, East Grinstead.
- Copthorne Parish Hub, Copthorne.
We provide recreational sporting activities for children and adults of all ages and abilities, predominantly in the fields of gymnastics and trampolining.
Every club within the Saturn V Association stands for Safety, fun and fitness.
For details on activities offered, please check out our Activities page
For details on when our classes run, please check out our Class Schedule
COME AND TRY OUT OUR CLASSES!
Whether you want to come along to try out a fun activity, or if you’re interested in the socialising, or maybe you’re looking for an interesting way to keep fit? There are many benefits to doing trampolining and gymnastics. For you or your child, they include skills that will help you improve at other sports or indeed with all aspects of life, including:
- To increase balance and co-ordination
- To improve spatial awareness
- To help with mobility and understanding different body positions
- Increasing strength, flexibility
- Increasing fitness levels
See our Trampoline Benefits page for more information.
Find out more about us here.